FOR SERIOUS OFF-ROAD ENTHUSIASTS
20% ON-ROAD, 80% OFF-ROAD
- The Mud-Terrain T/A® KM2 doesn’t mess around. Designed from the mud up, it’s built to overcome almost any off-road obstacle
- Stronger sidewall cords
- For a less vulnerable sidewall
- Aggressive sidewall tread lugs
- For more bite and better sidewall protection
- Cut and chip resistant sidewall compound
- Reduces the risk of sidewall damage caused by rocks and other rough obstacles
- Performance and styling has been improved to give serious off-road enthusiasts the performance edge they need with a stronger, more capable tyre than anything they’ve been used to.
- Over-sized sidewall cords up to 33% stronger than the previous generation tyre
- Extended sidewall lugs mean more grip, especially in ruts and soft soil conditions.
- Sidewall compound is highly resistant to chipping and bruising caused by rocks and other off-road obstacles.
215 to 315 mm
15" - 22"
85 to 65
Q 160 km/h (100 mph)
R 170 km/h (106 mph)
S 180 km/h (112 mph)
BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain
Hi Andreas here.
I never knew BF Goodrich until I had to buy new tyres for my champion Jeep.
I talked to a guy that was in the rally for many many years and I ask him for advice about what is the best tyres I can put on my Jeep. He didn’t even think about the question for a second and immediately told me to get BF Goodrich Mud-Terrain.
I did the go and buy it the next day and from that day my only tyres that I would put on any of my cars till I’m passed away will be BF Goodrich Mud/All terrain. Best and will always be the best tyres in the world for centuries.
Keep up the fantastic work with BF Goodrich!!!